The planned night time closures for Sunday and Monday March 10 and 11 for State Highway 5 Old Taupo Road Rotorua have been postponed.
The NZ Transport Agency had previously advised motorists there would be a full closure of the State Highway 5 and Devon St roundabout to allow for asphalt resurfacing, however these works have now been postponed.
Works are weather dependant.
The NZ Transport Agency would like to thank motorists for their patience.
Plan ahead for a safe, enjoyable journey this summer. Keep up to date with:
• Traffic updates: nzta.govt.nz/traffic
• Facebook: facebook.com/NZTAWaikatoBoP
• Twitter: twitter.com/NZTAwaibop
• Journey planner: journeys.nzta.govt.nz
• Phone: 0800 4 HIGHWAYS (0800 44 44 49)